We provide advice and representation for tenants, landlords, agents, buyers, sellers and body corporate in regards to all property matters and disputes. Our professional dispute resolution will ensure relationships are maintained, and all aspects of the matter are considered and dealt with fairly, to reach a positive outcome for every stakeholder.
We can assist in the following areas:
- Equitable Claims to Property
- Disputes between Joint Tenants/Tenants in Common and Appointing Statutory Trustees
- Disputes arising from Contracts for Sale
- Damage to Property Caused by Third Parties
- Residential Tenancies Authority (QLD)
- Queensland Government – Property Disputes
- Minor Tenant disputes can also be dealt with by QCAT (QLD)
- For free legal advice – Legal Aid QLD & Community Legal Centres Queensland
New South Wales
- NSW Fair Trading
- Legal Aid – If you require free legal advice
- Minor Tenant disputes can also be dealt with by NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) (previously known as CTTT (NSW)
- Caveats in NSW – What you need to know
With four offices conveniently located at Kingscliff | Coolangatta | Robina | Brisbane, you can also visit us at an office near you.