Our congratulations to Melissa Tucker and Debbie Sage who have both recently had babies and to Angela Harry on the impending birth of her first baby.
We have some new faces within Attwood Marshall’s Wills and Estates team to assist with any queries you have.
It is essential to have your Will prepared by a legal practitioner to ensure that the document is valid and that your final wishes are carried out in the event of your death. If your Will is invalid or ill-prepared a relative could bring a claim against your Estate and be awarded a distribution from your estate that you did not want them to have, resulting in your loved ones not being provided for in the way in you intended.
An Enduring Power of Attorney and/or an Appointment of Enduring Guardian are equally essential documents that will be required in the event you are unable to make decisions for yourself.
Our Wills and Estates team are very experienced and able to assist you with a wide variety of matters including:
- Estate Planning & Asset Protection
- Wills & Testamentary Trusts
- Elder & Retirement Law
- Deceased Estates
- Estate Litigation
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Contesting Wills
- Advance Health Directives
- Enduring Guardianship
- Financial Agreements (before, during & after marriage)
- Superannuation splitting agreements
- Family Law Consent Orders for property settlement
- Binding & Limited Child Support Agreements
- Advice in relation to family law considerations for blended families
If you have a Wills and Estates enquiry, you can contact the Department Manager, Donna Tolley on 1800 621 071 or [email protected]