There are lessons to be learnt from the Multiplex Case for property buyers, builders, developers and strata corporations. High profile and complex,…
- What are my rights as a Beneficiary in a Will or an Estate?
- Lodging a Caveat in QLD? Beware of Costs and Damages Claims!
- How to obtain a copy of a Will when someone dies..
- How to avoid someone Contesting your Will
- There’s No Such Thing as a Free Will – Beware of the Public Trust Office!
- Buying a property? What real estate agents have a duty to disclose before sale
- Agents Duty of Disclosure for Violent Deaths or Suicide
- Jointly Owned Property – Your rights if there is a dispute! Appointment of trustee to sell land
- Crack down on non-compliant buildings across Queensland after blaze – Commercial Litigation
- When can the Landlord require the Tenant to pay for water in rental premises (NSW Residential Tenancy)