There are lessons to be learnt from the Multiplex Case for property buyers, builders, developers and strata corporations. High profile and complex,…
- Buying a property? What real estate agents have a duty to disclose before sale
- What are my rights as a Beneficiary in a Will or an Estate?
- How to avoid someone Contesting your Will
- Left out of a Will? Who can bring a Family Provision claim in Qld and NSW
- When can the Landlord require the Tenant to pay for water in rental premises (NSW Residential Tenancy)
- Who Keeps the Ring if the Wedding is Called Off?
- Appointing a Guardian for your children in your Will
- Jointly Owned Property – Your rights if there is a dispute! Appointment of trustee to sell land
- Caveats in NSW – What You Need to Know
- Buying a house – How do cheap conveyancers cut costs on conveyancing fees?