THE NSW Government has introduced tough new reforms to the Crimes Act, to reduce the number of domestic violence homicides. Between October 3 and 12, eight Australian women were killed violently…
- Finders Keepers: NSW Squatting Laws Help Developer to Score a $1.6m House
- What are my rights as a Beneficiary in a Will or an Estate?
- Behind the Law: Geoffrey Rush Case Against Daily Telegraph
- Lodging a Caveat in QLD? Beware of Costs and Damages Claims!
- Jointly Owned Property – Your rights if there is a dispute! Appointment of trustee to sell land
- Tragic Death Reminder to Leave the Gift of Life With Your Will
- Caveats in NSW – What You Need to Know
- When can the Landlord require the Tenant to pay for water in rental premises (NSW Residential Tenancy)
- How to avoid someone Contesting your Will
- How to obtain a copy of a Will when someone dies..